Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cell Bio Innovation Lead Vegetables R&D - (M/F)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide global people leadership of the Cell Biology Discovery platform and cross functional leadership on the Global Innovations and New Technologies Leadership Team.
- Provide scientific leadership to solve key challenges in plant cell systems.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to allow implementation of DH systems across vegetable crops.
- Drive innovation that significantly reduces the cost and increases the success and scale of DH programs.
- Develop and implement teams, strategies and budgets driving business impact, operational efficiency across cell biology platforms.
- Network across Bayer technology organizations to leverage technical and people resources.
- Evaluate new technologies from internal and external sources for technical and financial feasibility.
Who you are
You have proven success developing and leading a complex collaborative, results-oriented research program and you are recognized for your strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical scientific information.
You have proven leadership skills, creating vision and strategy, and engaging a multi-national, cross-functional and cross-cultural organization.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: San Nicolas,Alm
Reference Code: 01X14
Functional Area: Research & Development