Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cell Bio Innovation Lead Vegetables R&D - (M/F)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Our global R&D Vegetables team is seeking a Global Cell Biology Innovation Lead based in Spain (San Nicolas).
In this role, you will provide scientific leadership to a team responsible for discovery and innovations in plant systems that enable doubled haploid, protoplast and micro-propagation in vegetable crops.
In this global and strategic position your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide global people leadership of the Cell Biology Discovery platform and cross functional leadership on the Global Innovations and New Technologies Leadership Team.
- Provide scientific leadership to solve key challenges in plant cell systems.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to allow implementation of DH systems across vegetable crops.
- Drive innovation that significantly reduces the cost and increases the success and scale of DH programs.
- Develop and implement teams, strategies and budgets driving business impact, operational efficiency across cell biology platforms.
- Network across Bayer technology organizations to leverage technical and people resources.
- Evaluate new technologies from internal and external sources for technical and financial feasibility.
Who you are
Your profile :
You hold a PhD in Genetics, plant Breeding, Plant Biology, Cell Biology or related discipline and 7 years experience leading research in plant sciences.
You have proven success developing and leading a complex collaborative, results-oriented research program and you are recognized for your strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical scientific information.
You have proven leadership skills, creating vision and strategy, and engaging a multi-national, cross-functional and cross-cultural organization.
You are open to travel all over the world.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Búsqueda de trabajo
Contacte con nosotros
HR Talent Acquisition
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Avda. Baix Llobregat, 3 – 5
08970 Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona), España
Tel +34 (93) 495 6999
Fax +34 (93) 495 6998