Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Forecast and Demand Planning
Service Center Barcelona - New Functions and General Services department is looking to integrate a new member in its team in order to perform support activities for Supply Chain & Logistics.
The selected candidate will work in a team on several tasks to assure proper support to the community of Supply Chain Management in Bayer in the use of the SC&L data.one products (Forecast and Demand, Production planning, Procurement, Warehousing, Order management, Inventories, Transportation, Master Data materials, customers etc.)
The candidate will provide support at Country, Divisions and HQ level for Supply Chain Management users. This includes support to the Demand Planners in the Statistical Forecasting process in data.one.
Participation in projects & support to build up and implement new processes in the area will be additional tasks.
The department New Function and General Services offers the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with international projects, assignments, training and career opportunities as part of your professional career development.
- Studies in Economics, Controlling, Accounting, Finance, or similar.
- High English communication skills, other languages beneficial.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel user (Experience in Analysis for office environment - queries handling & improvements).
- Highly customer oriented.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight SLA’s.
- Analytical and Communication Skills, proactive, with initiative and persistence for follow-up.
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Flexibility is a must
Additional skills welcomed
- Experience in Supply Chain Management / Financial analysis.
- Participation in international Projects.
- Good Skills in SAP R3 FI/CO.
- Basic Statistics understanding.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 274261
Functional Area: Gestión de la cadena de suministro