Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Source to Pay Turkey
Global Job purpose
In the Source to Pay (S2P) organization, we are looking for an Associate who will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from the requisition and ordering of products or services through to the payment of the suppliers.
Major tasks and responsibilities
• Timely and accurate processing of general Source to Pay transactions.
• The specific tasks in the Procurement area are: maintenance of the contracts with our suppliers, maintenance of catalogs and purchase order management.
• The specific tasks in the Process Invoice area are: accomplishment of quality controls to ensure correctness and payment on time of the supplier invoices and the accounts maintenance as open items and goods received.
• Provide support to internal and/or external stakeholders via phone, email or online.
• Responsible for the analysis of the predefined Key Performance Indicators and the preparation of the monthly status report.
• Perform internal checks according to the process design, comply with policies and procedures and support to Audits.
• Contribute to process improvements.
• The candidate will closely collaborate with our internal stakeholders, such as the local business organization and the shared service center delivery network, and with our external stakeholders, such as the suppliers and the outsourcing corporations working for Bayer.
Education, experience and skills
• University degree or equivalent with focus on Administration/Economics or equivalent progressive working experience in Procurement and/or Accounting of 1 – 5 years.
• Highly collaboration skills through building trustful relationships, results oriented.
• Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude, ability to multi-task and to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
• SAP experience, MS Office valuable.
• Fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum fluent degree of competence Turkish.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 332533
Functional Area: Contabilidad