At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Business Intelligence Consultant
Our Mission is “Health for all and Hunger for none” Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant focused on Crop Science business for the American Market to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary business consultants, data analyst, IT across the US and Share Service Center Organization (SSO) organization to solve critical problems and answer important questions that drive key decisions for Crop Business, producing sophisticated, intelligent optimization solutions.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Candidates will need to have strong and proven capacities and/or experience on the following:
- Create business meaningful insights through reports and dashboards, using SQL and Tableau and /Power BI, in the areas of Product supply
- Extract, Transform and load stage of data processing by developing/Managing the corresponding infrastructure
- Identify opportunity to automatize reports and processes
- Provide technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts on building an analytics-driven product pipeline.
- Develop sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, business impact, and key performance indicators. Forming partnerships with cross functional teams in the company, including corporate and business areas
- Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of organization, including peers, senior management, and internal customers to drive both strategic and operational changes in business.
- Experience in Machine Learning, is a plus
- Automation of manual workflows (eg. Running of SAP TCode) and data process through Bots or scripts
- Checking for breaks in automated data flows and validation, re-running or fixing data flow, notification to the properly stakeholder and create documentation of the execution results
- Administration of Tableau Dashboards by managing accesses and creating dashboards
- Maintain/Develop SOPs on all processes that are executed by this role.
- Active member in the Data Analysts and process automation community to build personal acumen & ability, while sharing best practices with others.
- Working with key stakeholders of Cropscience and SSO (share service center) under the direction of supervisor/leader or immediate team.
- Deep Interaction and collaboration with the business analysts and developers of the Share Service Center Organization and US
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering, with 2+ years of experience.
- Profound knowledge in SQL and SSIS and ETL management
- High Expertise in Tableau
- Expertise in SAP table management
- Demonstrated computational skills and level of experience using VBA and/or Python , in order to create scripts
- Excellent Communication skills in multilingual environment, capable of working in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong analytic problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proven effective communication skills both written and verbal required in English language
- Experience in Crop science as a plus
We will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model with option to work within UE and 2 weeks/year outside UE.
- Career development with wide access to professional development tools & trainings.
- Meals Subsidy in Office.
- 2 additional annual leave days after 3 years in the company.
- Life & Accident Insurance.
- 100% salary coverage in the event of medical leave.
- In-house medical service at Bayer premises open 5 days a week for 8 hours.
- 24-hour psychological, medical, and social care for employees and family.
- Annual medical check-up.
- Subsidized sports groups, physiotherapy service, online gym.
- At Bayer office: fitness room, home packaging and laundry, bicycle parking.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely based on your competencies.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona