At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Celonis Product Application Management
CELONIS main purpose is to maximize capacity to execute and achieve results, optimize customer experience, improve
supply & distribution management, drive productivity and quality assurance, remove constraints in shared services departments,
or prepare for a major event like a system migration or audit.
CELONIS can help to measure company performance, identify and visualize the existing execution gaps, and recommend the best course of action,
This application collects raw data from transactions SAP systems in order to analyze any possible non usual situation or possible errors produced on the different processes.
Current CELNIS product application owner
Bayer global functions for Sales, B2C, Procurement, SC&L, O2C, etc.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Deep FI, Controlling, SC&L and Procurement Business processes understanding
• Proactively Define and design high standard of required business processes KPIs
• Support CELONIS application in possible issues and consultancy topics. • Design and development of CELONIS applications in an autonomous and agile approach
• Data model design within CELONIS considering further maintenance and upgrades and performance
• Advanced PQL (process query language) to design analytical apps in CELONIS together with business product owners.
Qualifications & competences:
• High capacity for business abstraction requirements into underlying transactional data to derive a process mining. That would need to know what the core elements of a business process are and where they leave a footprint in the data – be it directly or derived from other content.
• Knowledge on CELONIS customization
• Advanced knowledge about the SAP data and table structures as well as advanced integration know how between the several modules (MM, PP, SD, LE, FI, CO).
•Advanced SQL knowledge and proven experience to build the desired data models from raw data.
• Deep knowledge about the transactional sequence of common business processes (Sales, Production, Warehouse, Transport, Purchasing).
• Data Visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI, advances knowledge and proven experience.
• Proven effective communication skills both written and verbal required in English language.
• Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
• Learning agility, capacity for growth
Computer Science and Business Management
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona