At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Demand Planner Regional
Position holder is responsible to analyze sales forecasts, prepare demand plans, support S&OP meetings and maintain related systems.
The candidate will be accountable for those SKU´s under his/her market responsibility. He/her will ensure a good communication with commercial organizations, finance, and operations, so that market sales/demand are consistent and balanced with local supply to meet customer requirements and in line with overall business strategy and financial targets
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Check accuracy of statistical forecasting and/or create baseline based on historical data.
- Liaise with market organizations to obtain enrichments, evaluate, and incorporate changes into demand plans and document reasons for change.
- Regularly analyze KPI’s (e.g. forecast accuracy) and propose actions to improve performance in collaboration with regional demand planning.
- Ensure that an up-to date 36-month forecast is maintained in related systems (e.g. APO) based on latest business insights.
- Closely monitor supply issues (e.g. stock outs and bottlenecks) in collaboration with supply coordination and identify impact on demand.
- Prepare and support S&OP meetings in line with global schedule, including but not limited to preparation of reports, analysis of issues and risks, as well as coordination of action items.
- Partner with supply coordination and market organizations to monitor shelf life and obsolescence and provide recommendations to avoid write-offs.
- Regional Supply Chain Management Headquarters
- Global Service Delivery Management
- Supply Chain Management Stakeholders (in the countries)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and a post graduate certificate in a supply chain management discipline preferred
- 5 to 7 years related experience in supply chain management
- Must be a self-starter, with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong SAP knowledge, especially APO
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Digital mindset and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (e.g. RPA, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.)
- Experience in operational excellence
- Highly motivated, structured and able to handle stressful situations
- Strong in trouble shooting, problem solving and high degree of proactivity
- Results oriented
- Proficient in oral and written English; multiple languages an advantage
- Strong team player
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Knowledge in OMP highly appreciated
|Application Period:||04/05/2022 - 06/06/2022||Reference Code:||557301|
|Division:||Enabling Functions||Location:||Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona|
|Functional Area:||Supply Chain Management||Position Grade:||VS 1.1|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||Full time|
Av. Baix Llobregat, 3, 08970 Sant Joan Despí,