Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
The eCommerce KAM is a key role of the company and oversees customers’ online sales. He / She will be responsible for maximizing and optimizing sales through eCommerce customers. He / She will report to the eCommerce Manager working with key stakeholders from Sales, Brand, Trade Department & eCommerce Global team.
Duties of the eCommerce KAM:
- Direct commercial contact with online customers and responsible for its sales in order to maximize sell in & sell out of Bayer Consumer Health Brands.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners (promotional & visibility plans).
- Execute plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner.
- Tracking & reporting eCommerce partner’s sales and brands to identify business opportunities & areas to improve.
- Analyze promotional efficiency and eCommerce metrics.
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross-functional teams (marketing, trade, sales…).
- Monthly sales forecasting per customer.
- Keep current knowledge of eCommerce trends.
- Global initiatives’ implementation.
Requirements of the role:
- +3 years of experience in eCommerce and negotiation is a must. Experience in B2B eCommerce KAM in FMCG is valued.
- Commercial, customer focus and results oriented proven skills.
- Analytical skills and background on P&L management, reporting and goal oriented.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience dealing in a complex dynamic ecosystem.
- Google analytics & adwords, SEO & SEA, Social eCommerce and Email marketing knowledge.
- English is a must.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 109061
Functional Area: Ventas