Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Expert Supply Chain Management
Service Center Barcelona is looking for a person responsible for the Supply Chain coordination of the portfolio (Pharma, Radiology, Consumer Health) for countries of EMEA Region. Ensuring on time availability of supply in adherence to Supply Chain Management targets, as well as proper escalation of potential risks.
Major Task and Responsibilities:
- Supply Review and coordination:
- Monitoring and responsible of planning accounts and main contact to Supply Chain Management Site / Global counterparts and CMOs regarding product portfolio
- Prepares report of shipment’s status for monitoring purposes
- Monitor sales trends and take appropriate action to mitigate risks of out of stock (e.g. change of transportation mode, ask for additional or advanced production)
- Prepares stock out risk and actual report (OOS Reporting for Service Level)
- Monitoring shelf life and obsolescence in countries
- Checks and requests transportation mode adjustment, when needed, in alignment with appropriate planning and transportation colleagues.
- Confirms purchase requisitions and check past due orders regularly to ensure correct planning
- Escalates supply risks appropriately and timely
- Coordinate local mitigation activities (e.g. accelerate local release and liaising with O2C).
- Negotiate annual supply parameters with GSP/Supply center (APR)
- Follow up on execution of all reprocess operations (OTD, buyback, relabeling, repackaging).
- Coordinates subcontracting activities in alignment with Division (Trade Marketing) for timely supply of PoS promotional displays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or Supply Chain Management related, preferred
- 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Good knowledge of Pharma Business
- Very structured and analytics skills
- Knowledge of processes and systems (SAP, APO and ERP knowledge)
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Highly motivated, structured and able to absorb stress
- Strength in trouble shooting, problem solving & high degree of proactivity
- Result oriented
- Fluent in English, another language would be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Sense of urgency
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 296961
Functional Area: Gestión de la cadena de suministro