At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Global Process Manager - Intercompany Order Management
The incumbent is responsible to optimize the Intercompany order management processes through systematic analysis and evaluation of operational performance in view of developing, recommending, and implementing business improvement projects.
Responsibility starts with the assessment and understanding of as-is processes, procedures and interfaces in relation to business model and compliance. As Global process manager she/he governs all aspects form process design to process documentation. Building on E2E supply chain expertise, the incumbent is leading /collaborating on projects where all aspects of process and execution are put into seamless process / system / organization ecosystem. All of this is achieved by proactive change management and close alignment with SC & DT_IT communities.
Scope (global, regional or local)
Global for division Consumer Health
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design and improve managed process by ensuring compliance to applicable regulations.
- Create /maintain process group specific global standard process maps for CH division, for appropriate hierarchy (L3 to L5), in coordination with other divisional GPMs, functional experts, SMEs etc.
- Drive process related innovations and document the process.
- Drive Process implementation, adherence and change management.
- Participate to Steering bodies to steer and monitor the development and implementation of process improvements and scope changes.
- Manage global divisional process change requests (e.g. via ‘Process Change Demand Process’) and act as a contact person for divisions, SSCDN and countries regarding all process related questions.
- Drive usage of KPIs, targets and reports for process group specific performance.
- Set up divisional community specific to the process group and run regular community exchange meetings.
- Oversee the development and update of respective training materials for respective process group.
- Actively manage respective community, collect feedback for process improvements and drive exchange of best practices.
- Support process stakeholders and users as backup of the tactical process manager.
Who you are
- 5-10 years experience in managed process and system required.
- Strong Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving, Conceptual System thinking and technical skills.
- Experience in highly regulated /GxP environment highly desired.
- Experiences in IT implementation projects.
- Ability to run efficient trainings.
- Proactive and analytical approach, solution oriented with the ability to solve problems and set priorities.
- High degree of customer focus.
- Advanced project management skills incl. people change mgmt.
- Skills to effectively resolve conflicts in a team environment and with non-Bayer entities.
- Efficient in managing different stakeholder groups on different seniority levels.
- Team player, task oriented and keen on working in a cross-cultural working environment.
- Fluent in English. Also conversant in German and/or Spanish is preferred.
- Business model, supply chain design and trade compliance
- Supply chain network configuration approaches
- Supply Chain segmentation strategies and techniques
- Supply Chain performance metrics
- SCOR model
- Preferred to have customs and trade compliance know how.
- Strong knowledge of SAP BW or other reporting systems, SAP modules (SD, MM, PP) and SAP APO.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau, strong digital acumen.
- 2 years of experience in Supply Chain analytics and modelling.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona