Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Global Supply Management Operations Analyst
As member of the global Center of Expertise (CoE) organization for Global Supply Management (GSM) within the Shared Service Center Delivery Network (SSCDN) the GSM Operations Analyst supports the organization to operate more efficient, more effective and to increase internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
Supply planning and labelling change management processes between GSM operations, production sites and sales affiliates in several countries. Job position located in Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona).
- Support knowledge management within SSCDN GSM (procedures, context, methods & tools) in close alignment with Global Process Owners and SCM Development function.
- Support continuous process improvement and promote innovation via enabling technologies with the aim to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness (e.g. process automation) in close alignment with the Global Process Owners.
- Reporting of operational GSM KPIs and reports to support operational processes, measure process adherence and performance & steer GSM operations (dashboards).
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and identify improvement potentials
- Contribute to projects
- Bachelor or master in SCM, Business Administration, IT or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years operational or project experience in Supply Chain (preferably in Life Science or FMCG environment).
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management capabilities
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast moving and international environment
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office Suite, basic programming skills in Java, VBA for Excel / Access or similar preferred
- Good knowledge in SAP BW, APO and ERP
- Business process oriented with analytic mindset
- Flexibility to travel
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 374121
Functional Area: Gestión de la cadena de suministro