Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
HR Business Partner Junior
The incumbent of the position will support the HR Partner for the Pharmaceutical & Radiology division in Spain, to drive HR strategies, initiatives and programs to enable the achievement of business results through delivering and facilitating HR best practices and procedures.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting and teaming up with the Divisional HR Partner, this position will be responsible for:
- Fostering a culture that is built on Bayer´s LIFE values
- Working in close partnership with the Divisional HR Business Partner to define and deliver HR Strategies for the business.
- Providing general HR support to the middle management in the day-to-day tactical HR activities.
- Supporting the middle management in selection and recruitment of employees, trainees and junior managers
- Driving HR processes and ensure smooth and timely communication: Performance Management, Development, Learning & Training, and Compensation & Benefits.
- Collecting and tracking HR critical metrics that support strategic business decisions.
- Facilitating workshops, supporting the design of change management plans, and training on soft skills.
- Active participation in HR projects
- Keeping up with HR trends and external insights to propose innovative solutions that support the business performance.
- Ensuring compliance with HR policies.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other applicable field.
- Postgraduate degree in HR is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as HRBP in a Human Resources department. Preferably in the pharmaceutical sector.
- General knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including performance management, training, talent management, and state employment laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and training skills.
- Keen to learn and desire to offer up innovative ideas.
- Self-starter and proactive thinker.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency and schedule adherence.
- Enjoy taking challenge in solving complex issues, keen attention to detail is indispensable.
- Sound conceptual skills (creation of decision templates, training concepts, workshops)
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both spoken and written.
- Very good IT knowledge (MS Office and SAP as well as SuccessFactors)
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 399221
Functional Area: Recursos Humanos y Formación