Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Junior Key Account Manager E-commerce
The eCommerce KAM is a key role of the company and oversees customers’ online sales. He / She will be responsible for the image of the brands and products, maximizing and optimizing sales through eCommerce customers. He / She will report to the eCommerce Manager working within Digital Transformation department and with key stakeholders from Sales, Brand, Trade Department & eCommerce Global team.
Duties of the eCommerce KAM:
- eCommerce Strategy execution.
- eCommerce Customers Annual Plan Definition and review according to main KPIS aligned.
- eCommerce Content origination & customers’ implementation.
- KAM for TOP Online Customers: responsible for sales, assortment, price, discounts, promotions and visibility optimization.
- Sell in and sell out eCommerce monitoring and optimization.
- Conversion Funnel optimization & analytic online sales report.
- eCommerce Campaigns design and execution.
- eCommerce tools implementation.
- Keep current knowledge of eCommerce trends.
- Global initiatives’ implementation.
- +2 years B2B eCommerce KAM experience. Experience in FMCG is valued.
- Proven eCommerce sell out growth experience.
- Leadership, commercial, customer focus and results oriented proven skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives with minimal supervision, organized and detail oriented.
- Experience dealing in a complex dynamic ecosystem.
- Multi-Attribution modelling, cookies & pixel implementation, Google analytics & adwords, Brandview, SEO & SEA, CMS, Social eCommerce, Email marketing.
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest.
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software.
- Experience in marketing and technology.
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing, eCommerce or any related field.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 109061
Functional Area: Ventas