Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Masterdata Associate with Italian
Masterdata team is responsible for accurate Business Partner: customer, vendor and Service Material master data maintenance for Business operational effectiveness and trust.
Masterdata associate is a key person for timely execution and follow up vendors and customers master data accordingly to global and local guidelines and country needs.
- Timely processing and maintenance for business partners accordingly to guidelines and internal procedures for country and corresponding Bayer Legal entity.
- Resolution of standard doubts in close cooperation with the requesting units and Central Master Data Team.
- Guarantee correct performance for internal controls and special processes such as antifraud, compliance.
- Implementation of best practices and focus towards continuous improvement
Master data Associate’s main contacts are payable and receivable departments, sales and purchasing units.
Education, Experience and Skills
· Financial/ Economics/ Administration studies. Ideal candidate has already experience in similar position or payables/receivables knowledge.
· Language: Fluent spoken and written Italian and English. Additional European language would be a plus.
· Communication: Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with partners, colleagues and management. Good presentation skills across multicultural teams.
· Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environment.
· Valuable knowledge of SAP.
· Usage of Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Excel macros and/or basic SQL would be a plus.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 122381
Functional Area: Contabilidad