Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Order Management Associate with Italian
In the O2C organization, we are looking for an Order Management Associate who will be responsible to manage Order-to-Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
The Order Management Associate will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from receipt of standard customer orders through multiple source points up to delivery, including timely and effective resolution of issues related to incomplete orders, delivery blocks and billing related activities. These activities include handling of customer complaints and returns as well.
Major tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing issues related to orders having been electronically received.
• Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or communication with customers.
• Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
• Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal Bayer functions and/or directly with customers.
• Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Bayer Return policiesincluding appropriate approval and documentation.
• Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures.
• External Customers.
• Supply Chain Management.
• O2C Operations (local and regional).
• SSCDN O2C Operations.
• ITO Support Organization.
• O2C Center of Expertise.
• Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
• 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced MS Office.
• Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable.
• Highly Customer oriented.
• Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
• Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus native level in Italian, intermediate level of french
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 84103
Functional Area: Operaciones con el cliente y Asistencia