At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Pharma IT - Track & Trace SW Engineer
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life
For our IT EMEA Hub for Pharma in Barcelona we are hiring a Track & Trace engineer to strengthen the global Digital Transformation & IT – Pharma organization.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are searching for a highly motivated IT-Software Engineer to implement processes and technologies within our global SAP ATTP based Track & Trace platform for the divisions Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health.
In detail you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work in an agile environment to implement and further develop Track & Trace solutions based on our SAP ATTP platform
- Support scope description and solution design derived from regulatory and business requirements
- Implementation of digital use cases in the area of Track & Trace with focus on ABAP and Fiori developments
- Advice divisions with respect to Track & Trace topics
- Support of the operation and lifecycle management of our global Track & Trace product
- Tracking and managing of implementation together with external providers and system suppliers
- Sustainably work on global SAP ATTP platform in close contact with team, international key users and system owners
- Foster innovating technology and processes and promote the digital transformation by practicing the principles of agile product / project management in everyday life
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (master's degree desirable) in computer science/information processing or comparable qualification or practical background
- Experienced in the application operation of IT systems in production
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical production and corresponding requirements for IT systems in the regulated industry (GxP)
- Deep knowlegde and experience of SAP ABAP, SAP ATTP and Fiori technology
- Setting high standards for solution designs and implementation, e.g. clean and performant code
- Experience with Track & Trace for pharmaceutical products
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as enjoy working in international teams
- Willingness and ability to familiarize oneself with complex processes and problems and to contribute to sustainable solutions
- Conceptual, analytical problem solving skills and a high degree of responsibility and service orientation
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, German language skills advantageous
We offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model (Home Office) including the option to work anywhere within the EU and 2 weeks/year outside the EU.
- Career development with wide access to professional development tools & trainings.
- Competitive salary, bonus & top performers awards on recognition in case of exceeding contribution.
- Subsidized meals in the office
- 2 additional annual leave days after 3 years in the company.
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 100% salary coverage in the event of medical leave
- In-house medical service at Bayer premises open 5 days a week for 8 hours.
- 24-hour psychological, medical, and social care for employees and family.
- Annual medical check-up
- Subsidized sports groups, physiotherapy service, online gym.
- At Bayer office: fitness room, parcel lockers, dry-cleaning/laundry service, bicycle parking.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona