At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Expert Supply Planning and Change Management
We are looking for a Supply Planning & Change Management Senior Expert to work in a multinational company. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. The Supply Planning & Change Management Senior Expert will ensure an uninterrupted supply of assigned products and countries by solving operational supply issues and steering the collaboration with packaging sites and external partners. Monitor inventory levels at affiliate locations to ensure the right trade-off of production cost, inventory holding cost and scrapping risks. Coordinate the implementation of product label changes by assessing regulatory requirements, defining implementation strategy, setting up workflows and assigning work packages to other functions such as packaging technology or regulatory affairs and monitoring the execution.
Mayor tasks & responsabilitites:
- Ensure an uninterrupted supply of assigned products and countries by solving operational supply issues and steering the collaboration with external partners.
- Monitor inventory levels at affiliate locations and ensure adherence to inventory targets by developing and monitoring short term supply plans in close collaboration with internal packaging sites and External Manufacturing.
- Exception-based management of operational supply issues, such as out of stock events or overstocking as well as support the prioritization and allocation in supply bottleneck situations.
- Define and control required bridging stock levels due to country-specific events.
- Ensure GMP-compliance by managing product changes according to supply needs and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the execution of changes by assessing regulatory requirements, defining implementation strategy and workflow, assigning work packages to functions and scheduling due dates.
- Adaption of implementation strategy, prioritization of work and escalation in case of deviations during the change execution.
- Initiate and check master data maintenance including consistent planning parameters for replenishment processes.
- Bachelor or master in SCM, regulatory or pharmaceutical discipline, or equivalent education.
- 2 to 4 years operational or project experience in demand and supply planning.
- Analytical skills to define, model, analyse and solve short to mid-term supply chain issues.
- Excellent knowledge in process and reporting related questions in supply chain planning and execution.
- Basic understanding and process knowledge in master planning, production planning/scheduling and forecasting.
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Research and Statistical Methods.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management capabilities and experience in dealing with internal and external functions as well as third parties required.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast moving and international environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office Suite, basic programming skills in Java, VBA for Excel / Access or similar preferred.
- Basic knowledge of labelling change management systems preferred.
- Good knowledge in SAP SCM and ECC.
- Basic understanding of legal, regulatory, foreign trade, compliance and GxP environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Analysis for Excel required. Basic knowledge of SAP BI preferred.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage complex tasks.
- Strong ability to promote collaboration and trust across the whole organization.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona