At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Source to Pay Country Partner with Portuguese, Spanish and English
Major tasks and responsabilities:
Represent Source to Pay in the country (-group) towards Country /-group Management and Procurement Hub. Act as S2P Partner connecting business inquiries and take up management escalation for proper solution within the Procurement operation model.
- Make usage of language capabilities to communicate towards country users or external suppliers, evaluate and implement country specific needs with global Operations.
- Ensure that local legal requirements and regulations are considered in the respective Contract to Pay Processes. Define, maintain and monitor Country specifics, foster standardized processes in the country
(-group) and initiate process adjustment based on local rules and regulations.
- Provide country (-group) insights for S2P Operations and Procurement Areas based on data analytics and user feedback.
- Provides procurement support for Country Organization like local audits and cross functional projects, responsible for communication with local authorities and provide on-site and language support for incident management.
'- Ensure value delivery by providing innovative solutions in S2P process to improve business users' experience. Engages, coordinates or leads country (-group) process initiatives in relation to E2E processes.
- Maintain proper Stakeholder Management towards Country Management and users, establish and run Procurement User communities with the country organization based on business needs.
- Provide language skills and process know how for exceptional handling. Manage Contract to Pay related communication with local authorities.
- Act as Member of the SSCDN – Source to Pay team representing Country- /Business User requirements.
- Country /-group Management (e.g. CFO, Site Manager)
- Procurement HUB, Procurement Area management and teams, Global Process Owners
- Internal Audit, IT, LPC, GFI
- Global Operation Manager, Center of Excellence, S2P Projects, Operation Manager of other functions, Team Leads of other S2P centers or other functions
- IT Experts and solution designers
- Strategic supplier, GEP
- External auditor
- Other Service Center
'- Studies of Economics with several years of experience in this area
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills in Portuguese native, Spanish and English fluent..
- Very good analytical skills (data analytics and proven usage of digital tools), passion for innovation
- Passionate to obtain positive business user experience
- Business insight (knowledgeable about process and systems)
- Proactive attitude to drive process changes and improvements, proven ability to work under pressure, resilience to manage conflicts with high sence of urgency, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment
- Willingness to travel
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona