Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Supply Chain Management Senior Expert
A Supply Chain Management Senior Expert is responsible for the Supply Chain coordination of the portfolio (Pharma, Radiology, Consumer Health) of assigned region as well as liaising with SCH leaders to escalate core issues.
The candidate will be expected to be responsible (accountable) for those deliverables under his/her responsibility. Ensuring enough and on time supply and supporting adherence to relevant Supply Change Management KPIs, with escalation of supply risks appropriately and timely. Responsible to have a global overview of Supply Risk in all divisions and SPOC of the Local SC Header.
- Single Point Of Contact with Local SC Header, to whom should report top risk / issues.
- Responsible to have a global overview of top risks / issues and following them, giving support to SCM team
- Monitoring and responsible of planning accounts and main contact to Supply Chain Management Site / Global counterparts and CMOs regarding product portfolio
- Prepares stock out risk and reports to share with local and global teams
- Monitor sales trends and take appropriate action to mitigate risks of out of stock (e.g. change of transportation mode, ask for additional or advanced production
- Monitoring shelf life and obsolescence in countries
- Escalates supply risks appropriately and timely
- Coordinate local mitigation activities (e.g. accelerate local release and liaising with O2C).
Technical & Soft Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or Supply Chain Management related, preferred.
- More than 3 years of experience in Supply chain management with at least 2 year with stakeholder management (F/D, SC, Logistic execution) preferable in Pharmaceutical industry or FMCG.
- Good in communication with stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and able to absorb stress.
- Very structured and analytics skills.
- Strength in trouble shooting, problem solving & high degree of proactivity.
- Good in English, both spoken and written. Additional languages are beneficial (depending on project scope).
- Knowledge of processes and systems (SAP, APO and ERP knowledge).
- Good MS Office applications skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 378344
Functional Area: Gestión de la cadena de suministro