Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Supply Planning & Change Management Senior Expert
We are looking for a Supply Planning & Change Management Senior Expert to work in a multinational company. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. The Supply Planning & Change Management Senior Expert will ensure an uninterrupted supply of assigned products and countries by solving operational supply issues and steering the collaboration with packaging sites and external partners. Monitor inventory levels at affiliate locations to ensure the right trade-off of production cost, inventory holding cost and scrapping risks. Coordinate the implementation of product label changes by assessing regulatory requirements, defining implementation strategy, setting up workflows and assigning work packages to other functions such as packaging technology or regulatory affairs and monitoring the execution.
Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Ensure an uninterrupted supply of assigned products and countries by solving operational supply issues and steering the collaboration with external partners.
- Monitor inventory levels at affiliate locations and ensure adherence to inventory targets by developing and monitoring short term supply plans in close collaboration with internal packaging sites and Contract Manufacturing Organizations.
- Exception-based management of operational supply issues, such as out of stock events or overstocking as well as support the prioritization and allocation in supply bottleneck situations.
- Define and control required bridging stock levels due to country-specific events.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practice -compliance by managing product changes according to supply needs and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the execution of changes by assessing regulatory requirements, defining implementation strategy and workflow, assigning work packages to functions and scheduling due dates.
- Adaption of implementation strategy, prioritization of work and escalation in case of deviations during the change execution.
- Material management for externally procured finished goods, including ordering, forecasting, monitoring and reporting of supply performance and escalation of supply issue.
- Initiate and check master data maintenance including consistent planning parameters for replenishment processes.
- Support in projects as subject matter expert.
- Bachelor or master in Supply Chain Management, regulatory or pharmaceutical discipline, or equivalent education.
- Minimum 5 years operational or project experience in demand and supply planning.
- Analytical skills to define, model, analyses and solve short to mid-term supply chain issues
- Excellent knowledge in process and reporting related questions in supply chain planning and execution.
- Basic understanding and process knowledge in master planning, production planning/scheduling and forecasting.
- Appreciated understanding of legal, regulatory, foreign trade, compliance and GxP environment
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Research and Statistical Methods
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management capabilities and experience in dealing with internal and external functions as well as third parties required.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast moving and international environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office Suite, basic programming skills in Java, VBA for Excel / Access or similar preferred.
- Good knowledge of labelling change management systems.
- Good knowledge in SAP Supply Chain Management and ECC.
- Good understanding of legal, regulatory, foreign trade, compliance and environment.
- Knowledge of Analysis for Excel required. Basic knowledge of SAP BI GxP preferred.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage complex tasks.
- Strong ability to promote collaboration and trust across the whole organization.
- Flexibility to travel.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 236541
Functional Area: Contabilidad