Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Team Lead CoE GSM
Leading a global Center of Expertise (CoE) organization within the Shared Service Center Delivery Network (SSCDN) with the aim to secure effectiveness and efficiency in the area of global supply planning and labelling change management. Drive innovation, harmonization and integration with technology in close alignment with the Global Process Owners and Global Supply Management (GSM) Operations. Enable GSM Operations to operate more efficient, more effective and to increase internal and external stakeholder satisfaction (e.g. user friendly tools and simple processes).
Scope (global, regional or local): Supply planning and labelling change management processes between GSM operations, production sites and sales affiliates in several countries. Job position located in Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona).
Main tasks & responsabilities:
- Leading a team of process-, subject matter- and business intelligence experts.
- Member of the GSM operations management team.
- Responsible for knowledge management within SSCDN GSM (procedures, context, methods & tools) in close alignment with Global Process Owners and SCM Development function.
- Ensure continuous process improvements and promote innovation via enabling technologies with the aim to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness (e.g. process automation) in close alignment with the Global Process Owners.
- Achieve cost savings and quality improvements according to defined targets and business cases.
- Co-creation (with Global Process Owners) and distribution of operational GSM KPIs and reports to support operational processes, measure process adherence and performance & steer GSM operations (dashboards).
- Contribute to projects.
Qualification & Competencies:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics.
- Several years of professional experience in supply planning and/or labelling change management processes.
- Leadership experience.
- Sound SAP understanding.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- English language skills mandatory, any other language beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 365681
Functional Area: Gestión de la cadena de suministro