Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Team Lead Supply Chain Management
Service Center Barcelona is looking to integrate a new Team Leader for Supply Chain Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities of this position:
- Key accountability in the end-to-end process execution of selected Supply Chain Management processes, including but not limited to: Forecasting & Demand Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Supply Coordination, Material Master Data Management and Product Change Management in accordance with group, divisional and functional strategies. Steer process operations resources in terms of cost and FTE budgets.
- Lead country Supply Chain Management process operations, including performance management and continuous improvement. Is accountable for timely, compliant, qualitative and cost-efficient process operations.
- Ensure Talent Management and people development in order to build strong, motivated, passionate, diverse and capable staff and a talent pipeline. Ensure a cross-trained and multi-skilled, proactive team.
- Support strategic direction of functional process operations and objectives on global level.
- Provide input to and enforce global functional process operations policies, procedures and organizational setup in line with functional leadership and Supply Chain Management guidelines. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and manage innovation and continuous improvement in the team and through individual performance, sharing best practices across teams & SSOs. Streamline activities by benchmarking with other Supply Chain Management teams
- Ensure effective organization of regular telco’s with local stakeholders. Follow up and resolve issues and escalations from internal and external stakeholders on a timely manner. Collect compliments and improvements and share within the team through an open feedback culture.
- Manage and support integration of new processes and further Mergers & Acquisitions projects for Supply Chain Management activities within SSO environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree or equivalent education
- Several years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management
- Strong legal entity and business experience
- Very good skills regarding leading and development of employees
- Strong management skills and good change agent
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English skills
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 226121
Functional Area: Gestión de la cadena de suministro