Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Team Leader Global Supply Management
Main tasks & responsabilities:
- Develop and lead an operational team of Supply Planning and Change Management Senior Experts as well as Supply and Change Managers ensuring uninterrupted and regulatory compliant supply of assigned products to affiliate warehouses or distributors.
- Ensure adherence to inventory targets and internal service level targets by monitoring and steering operational supply planning and change management related activities.
- Ensure timely identification and communication of potential supply issues.
- Ensure adherence to standards for onboarding and training of new employees.
- Develop team members and ensure the required personnel qualification.
- Represent Global Supply Management operations for the assigned products towards the headquarter functions
- Be active member in cross functional teams and international collaborations (e.g. bottleneck management).
- Actively identify needs for improvement of supply planning and change management related processes and define required initiatives in alignment with other functions.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant internal and external guidelines (e.g. GxP, ICS). Support the definition, implementation and execution of internal procedures.
- Bachelor or master in SCM, regulatory or pharmaceutical discipline, or equivalent education.
- Minimum 7 years operational or project experience in demand and supply planning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading an operational supply planning team.
- Analytical skills to define, model, analyze and solve short to mid-term supply chain issues.
- Excellent knowledge in process and reporting related questions in supply chain planning and execution.
- Basic understanding and process knowledge in master planning, production planning/scheduling and forecasting.
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Research and Statistical Methods.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management capabilities and experience in dealing with internal and external functions as well as third parties required.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast moving and international environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office Suite, basic programming skills in Java, VBA for Excel / Access or similar preferred.
- Good knowledge of labelling change management systems.
- Good knowledge in SAP SCM and ECC.
- Good understanding of legal, regulatory, foreign trade, compliance and GxP environment.
- Knowledge of Analysis for Excel required. Basic knowledge of SAP BI preferred.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage complex tasks.
- Strong ability to promote collaboration and trust across the whole organization.
- Flexibility to travel.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 363584
Functional Area: Gestión de la cadena de suministro