Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Veg Commercia Lead Assistant&Business Sp
Assist Commercial Vegetables Lead West 1, to carry out all the administrative and operational tasks of the department, even to follow up on Commercial Policies; while providing and/or analyzing Business Intelligence data reports and information to support managerial decisions
- Support Commercial Vegetables Lead West 1, in the execution of agendas, convocations, minutes of meetings, organization of events, trips and holidays’ management.
- Manage the logistic organization actions of the sales & marketing department (meetings, travels, hotels, cars, restaurants).
- Verification and support of expenses in Concur, for the Commercial Lead.
- Coordinate the demand planning meetings, organize the information, while challenging both Sales and Marketing teams for an accurate forecast; partners effectively with all relevant stakeholders of the process
- Build and Prepare business presentations for the Commercial Lead
- Generate/use dashboards of internal and external quantitative information (BI), advising on trends and conclusions to support business decisions, plans and presentations
- Management and control of incentive programs proposed by country regions (technical trips), under specific guideline criteria’s.
- Manage internal Bayer processes, to anticipate on potential internal bureaucracies
- Management of contracts made in Commercial Department, distribution, archive, while controlling post commercial/marketing activities
- Management of PO y PR by sales team.
- Management of invoices of Agronomic Advisors, Consultants and Agents. Payment control, control of settlements. Maintenance of payment control files
- Any other task deemed convenient for the company.
Preferential University degree in Administration, or General Business.
Senior Computer skills in Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Power Point); (design and audio-visual edition would be advantageous)
Knowledge and training of Administration and budget management.
Analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
Fluent both in English and Spanish languages
Availability to travel.
Experience required in similar position (or marketing): 3-5 years.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 80121
Functional Area: Administración y servicios