Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Order Management Senior Associate with French
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing issues related to orders having been electronically received.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and special and urgent delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or communication with customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of special and urgent order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal Bayer functions and/or directly with customers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Bayer Return policiesincluding appropriate approval and documentation.
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures.
- Conduct country-specific trainings to new joiners.
Who you are
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
- Average above communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native French
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
HR Talent Acquisition
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Avda. Baix Llobregat, 3 – 5
08970 Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona), España
Tel +34 (93) 495 6999
Fax +34 (93) 495 6998