Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Project Expert Source to Pay
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead for small sized projects, with or without functional reports.
- Strongly contribute or coordinate the different phases of a project, according to the applicable project methodology.
- Responsible on the correctness and fulfillment of the overall project plan. Quality assurance on proper documentation.
- Manage client expectations and deliverables, respecting timelines and project plan.
- Report project status on management level and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate and escalate risks and find appropriate mitigation actions. Manage risks and issues resolution in a proactive manner.
- Manage appropriately change management activities and prepare the organization for future changes related to a project.
- Coordinate the alignment and implementation of processes for international partners, considering both business and legal requirements.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues on different professional levels in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Coordination with other projects and interactions with different counter parts.
- Flexibility to adapt to different type of projects
- Enter and control budget and dedication to a project. Fulfillment of own and team efforts reporting on time.
Technical & soft skills:
- University or commercial degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant professional experience.
- Experience of more than 2 years in a project environment as Project Team Member or Project Lead of small sized projects.
- Good operational know-how in Source to Pay. Additional work-stream operational know-how will be beneficial (order to cash, accounting, controlling, HR).
- Flexibility, as well as the ability to work under pressure. Geographical mobility.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership and coordination capabilities, organized and structured.
- Good analytical, conceptual and strategic skills.
- Problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Good in English, both spoken and written. Additional languages are beneficial (depending on project scope).
- Good MS Office applications skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
HR Talent Acquisition
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Avda. Baix Llobregat, 3 – 5
08970 Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona), España
Tel +34 (93) 495 6999
Fax +34 (93) 495 6998