Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Associate in A-Level Support for different tools and applications
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide senior A level support services for the different tools and processes, in line with established SLA’s, safeguarding operational stability
- Implements identified improvements to provide best practice and solutions
- Uses change management experiences to prepare the organization for future changes related to new processes and tools
- Supports in the alignment & implementation of new applications / processes considering both business and legal requirements for international partners.
- Ensures CAS processes and tools are correctly documented
- Effectively communicates & collaborates with other Support levels as well as more senior colleagues, in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Identifies and communicates in a proactive manner any important risks or issues to next level management
- Coordinates Jour-fixes for tools/processes one is assigned to. Follows up on KPI´s and assures quality standards
- Helps the
rest of the team to optimize both organization and workload –
identifies relevant situations and provides improvement
- Team Lead (Line Manager)
- Global IT support teams or TLs from other processes
- Process Experts and Senior Associates belonging to Center of Expertise teams
Who are you?
- University or commercial degree in Economics, Business Administration or Information Technology
- Prior experience in end to end Business Processes or relevant environment
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and in complex environments
- Structured and methodical problem solving attitude
- Customer oriented mindset
- Good English language skills – other languages will be appreciated.
- MS Office applications skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Availability to travel is appreciated
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
HR Talent Acquisition
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Avda. Baix Llobregat, 3 – 5
08970 Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona), España
Tel +34 (93) 495 6999
Fax +34 (93) 495 6998