Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Project Associate Procurement
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the different phases of a project, according to the applicable project methodology.
- Respecting timelines and project plan, fulfillment and documentation of deliverables of the assigned area (amongst others: project reports, checklist, issue list, risk matrix, cutover doc.).
- Communicate risks and issues detected to the project lead, proactively propose solutions, and manage and support their resolution.
- Drive change management activities and the organization for future changes related to a project
- Alignment and implementation of processes for international partners, considering both business and legal requirements.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues on different professional levels in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to different type of projects and assignments.
Technical & soft skills:
- University or commercial degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant professional experience.
- Experience of 1-2 years in project environments and usage of project methodology skills.
- Good operational know-how in Procurement or Accounts Payable. Additional work-stream operational know-how will be beneficial (order to cash,source to pay, accounting, controlling, HR).
- Flexibility, as well as the ability to work under pressure. Geographical mobility.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Coordination capabilities, organized and structured.
- Problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Good in English, both spoken and written. Additional languages are beneficial (depending on project scope).
- Good MS Office applications skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
HR Talent Acquisition
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Avda. Baix Llobregat, 3 – 5
08970 Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona), España
Tel +34 (93) 495 6999
Fax +34 (93) 495 6998