Tax Operational Associate
Tax Operational associate is responsible for the verification and processing of transactions, ensuring the fiscal quality of accounting data as well as the monitoring and follow-up with other internal departments and local Tax authorities
· Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT netting account, post any needed adjustments in SAP, monitor process exceptions (e.g. incorrect invoices), ensuring the proper follow-up and correction.
· Support Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat and any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation.
· Contribute to improve the Tax Operational process.
· Update country documentation and conduct country Trainings to other departments.
· Participation to cross department special assignments.
· Reporting to the Team Leader.
· Other duties as assigned.
Tax Operational Associate’s main contacts are the colleagues of the Bayer Accounting Platforms, Country, Central Tax Departments and other internal departments
Experience and Skills:
· Appropriate degree or proven experience in similar position. Knowledge of European VAT requirements would a plus.
· Language: Fluent English. Knowledge of additional European languages (especially Dutch or French) would be a plus.
· Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing and complex environments.
· Communication: good usage of PowerPoint.
· Data analysis: good usage of Excel. Experience in VBA would be a plus.
· Knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
HR Talent Acquisition
Bayer Hispania, S.L.
Avda. Baix Llobregat, 3 – 5
08970 Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona), España
Tel +34 (93) 495 6999
Fax +34 (93) 495 6998